Rescued By Love
Welcome to Rescued By Love, a fan forum dedicated to Bill Spencer, Jr. and Katie Logan on The Bold & The Beautiful.
Rescued By Love
Welcome to Rescued By Love, a fan forum dedicated to Bill Spencer, Jr. and Katie Logan on The Bold & The Beautiful.
Rescued By Love
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rescued By Love is a forum dedicated to Bill Spencer, Jr. and Katie Logan, Batie, on The Bold & The Beautiful. This is the place to show your love for Bill, Katie and Batie, as well as Don Diamont and Heather Tom, the actors who portray our fav B&B couple

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Announcements
***BATIE FANS***
Send your feedback to TPTB saying you want to see more of Bill & Katie on screen. Click HERE for all the details.
Link List
Batie Video Of The Week
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

"Down the Road" Batie spoilers from SOC

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Dania
Admin
Dania

"Down the Road" Batie spoilers from SOC Empty
PostSubject: "Down the Road" Batie spoilers from SOC   "Down the Road" Batie spoilers from SOC Icon_minitime11/11/2011, 3:10 am

Bill’s machinations imperil his marriage to Katie

Bill is forced to choose between his wife and his daughter in law

Source: Soapcentral.com
Back to top Go down
https://rescuedbylove.forumotion.com
MEPRINCESS
Batie Fan

PostSubject: Re: "Down the Road" Batie spoilers from SOC   "Down the Road" Batie spoilers from SOC Icon_minitime11/11/2011, 7:40 pm

Thank you
Back to top Go down
B&Klove

PostSubject: Re: "Down the Road" Batie spoilers from SOC   "Down the Road" Batie spoilers from SOC Icon_minitime11/13/2011, 12:21 pm

No way!! Bill will chose Katie his wife as he has always done..They need to bring them back with their pasion and love!!
Back to top Go down
Dania
Admin
Dania

PostSubject: Re: "Down the Road" Batie spoilers from SOC   "Down the Road" Batie spoilers from SOC Icon_minitime11/13/2011, 1:43 pm

B&Klove wrote:
No way!! Bill will chose Katie his wife as he has always done..They need to bring them back with their pasion and love!!

I almost laughed out load when I read that spoiler Laughing

As if Bill would choose Steffy over Katie just b/c he wants to keep her marriage to Liam intact lol!

And welcome to the board!
Back to top Go down
spursbabe

PostSubject: Re: "Down the Road" Batie spoilers from SOC   "Down the Road" Batie spoilers from SOC Icon_minitime11/21/2011, 11:33 am

Hi everyone, im really worried about the spoilers for next week..it saids katie catches bill and steffy together and finds out he traped hope so she doesnt get to liam....and bill offers steffy a job and katie wants him to take back his offer but he refuses and liam is on his fathers side..... i hope they dont split them up...it doesnt say she walks out ....fingers crossed she doesnt....how accuriate are the spoilers does anyone know?
Back to top Go down
Dania
Admin
Dania

PostSubject: Re: "Down the Road" Batie spoilers from SOC   "Down the Road" Batie spoilers from SOC Icon_minitime11/21/2011, 11:56 am

spursbabe, I can't say I am overly concerned about those spoilers. I do believe they are accurate and we will see Katie find out Bill's role in trapping Hope in the gondola. I'm willing to let this play out and see EXACTLY what Bill has planned for Steffy. I hope he wants her close so he can use her for business purposes - that's all. Fingers crossed Wink
Back to top Go down
spursbabe

PostSubject: Re: "Down the Road" Batie spoilers from SOC   "Down the Road" Batie spoilers from SOC Icon_minitime11/21/2011, 1:50 pm

I hope so hun im gonna have everything crossed....i want to watch it and i dont...cos i want to watch them and i know they are going to have a row but i just hope she doesnt walk out on him because it saids katie seeks revenge on her husband....i will watch it here with all my Batie friends I love you
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: "Down the Road" Batie spoilers from SOC   "Down the Road" Batie spoilers from SOC Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

"Down the Road" Batie spoilers from SOC
Page 1 of 1