Rescued By Love
Welcome to Rescued By Love, a fan forum dedicated to Bill Spencer, Jr. and Katie Logan on The Bold & The Beautiful.
Rescued By Love
Welcome to Rescued By Love, a fan forum dedicated to Bill Spencer, Jr. and Katie Logan on The Bold & The Beautiful.
Rescued By Love
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rescued By Love is a forum dedicated to Bill Spencer, Jr. and Katie Logan, Batie, on The Bold & The Beautiful. This is the place to show your love for Bill, Katie and Batie, as well as Don Diamont and Heather Tom, the actors who portray our fav B&B couple

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Announcements
***BATIE FANS***
Send your feedback to TPTB saying you want to see more of Bill & Katie on screen. Click HERE for all the details.
Link List
Batie Video Of The Week
March 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

Welcome from the top cookie!

Go down 
+3
redrosesprings
MEPRINCESS
Dania
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Dania
Admin
Dania

Welcome from the top cookie! Empty
PostSubject: Welcome from the top cookie!   Welcome from the top cookie! Icon_minitime11/12/2011, 11:22 am

A big welcome to all new members of Rescued By Love. bounce

Thank you for joining!

My name is Dania, and I'm the admin. for the forum. I want RBL to feel like home for all Batie fans. Please feel free to PM me with an questions or concerns. I will check them on a daily basis.

A little bit about me....

I'ma 39 year old wife and mother of two boys. I've been a soap fan for nearly 35 years. My favorite soaps are GH, DOOL and B&B. The couples I ship are Ethina and LL2 on GH, Chabby and Lumi on DOOL and, of course, Batie on B&B.

I'm a memeber of Reluctant Heart, an Ethina fan board, a co-host on RHeart Radio and co-founder of the "Save GH" Campaign to find GH a home on NBC.

I've been a Don Diamont fan since his time on DOOL, and Heather is probably my favorite female soap actress of all time (only second to Kristen Alfonso and Genie Francis who are tied for 1st place!).

Last edited by Dania on 11/12/2011, 4:27 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://rescuedbylove.forumotion.com
MEPRINCESS
Batie Fan

PostSubject: Re: Welcome from the top cookie!   Welcome from the top cookie! Icon_minitime11/12/2011, 3:56 pm

Hello I'm Pam I've been a huge Don and Hearther Fan since Y&R. My favorite Soaps are DOOL, GH, B&B and Y&R. I look forward to talking with everyone
Back to top Go down
Dania
Admin
Dania

PostSubject: Re: Welcome from the top cookie!   Welcome from the top cookie! Icon_minitime11/12/2011, 4:26 pm

MEPRINCESS wrote:
Hello I'm Pam I've been a huge Don and Hearther Fan since Y&R. My favorite Soaps are DOOL, GH, B&B and Y&R. I look forward to talking with everyone

Good to see we have so much in common Very Happy Welcome Pam!
Back to top Go down
MEPRINCESS
Batie Fan

PostSubject: Re: Welcome from the top cookie!   Welcome from the top cookie! Icon_minitime11/12/2011, 11:08 pm

Dania wrote:
MEPRINCESS wrote:

Good to see we have so much in common Very Happy Welcome Pam!

Me too. The two of us will have alot to talk about
Back to top Go down
redrosesprings

PostSubject: Re: Welcome from the top cookie!   Welcome from the top cookie! Icon_minitime11/17/2011, 4:12 am

Hello I am Joann! I am of course a Batie fan! So happy about this forum! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
MEPRINCESS
Batie Fan

PostSubject: Re: Welcome from the top cookie!   Welcome from the top cookie! Icon_minitime11/19/2011, 4:54 pm

Hello Joann Welcome to the board
Back to top Go down
Dania
Admin
Dania

PostSubject: Re: Welcome from the top cookie!   Welcome from the top cookie! Icon_minitime11/19/2011, 8:14 pm

Welcome to all our new members Very Happy

Hope we can all chat sometime about B&B or anything else. I'll be here on the board everyday between 1:30pm - 2:00pm for our live B&B watch party on the chat box in the sidebar of the forum page Smile
Back to top Go down
haydeertz

PostSubject: Re: Welcome from the top cookie!   Welcome from the top cookie! Icon_minitime11/23/2011, 12:29 am

Hey all Im Haydee. Im 28 and a registered nurse of labor n delivery. I love lots of shows n soaps. I currently watch Dool n every once in a bit B&B. On Dool I like Ejami, Ejole, Phelanie and Dansea. On B&B Batie only!!! I used to watch GH n had crzy love for Ethina but sadly they are no more!! Sad

I look forward to meeting many of u on here!!! Wink
Back to top Go down
Dania
Admin
Dania

PostSubject: Re: Welcome from the top cookie!   Welcome from the top cookie! Icon_minitime11/23/2011, 3:16 am

haydeertz wrote:
Hey all Im Haydee. Im 28 and a registered nurse of labor n delivery. I love lots of shows n soaps. I currently watch Dool n every once in a bit B&B. On Dool I like Ejami, Ejole, Phelanie and Dansea. On B&B Batie only!!! I used to watch GH n had crzy love for Ethina but sadly they are no more!! Sad

I look forward to meeting many of u on here!!! Wink

Welcome my fellow Ethina-loving, Batie-loving friend. Thank you for joining the forum cheers Love ya I love you
Back to top Go down
ghfan060

PostSubject: Re: Welcome from the top cookie!   Welcome from the top cookie! Icon_minitime11/23/2011, 3:12 pm

Hello Dania,

U know I am and was an Ethina fan on GH, but alas tptb blew that out of the water, but oh well. it was nice while it lasted. As for a Batie fan I'm not sure but I loved the actors on Y&R and was glad to hear them on B&B.

I probably won't watch often but who knows I might get hooked again. Very Happy

Cynthia looks forward to chatting and getting to know everyone here.
Back to top Go down
Dania
Admin
Dania

PostSubject: Re: Welcome from the top cookie!   Welcome from the top cookie! Icon_minitime11/23/2011, 4:32 pm

ghfan060 wrote:
Hello Dania,

U know I am and was an Ethina fan on GH, but alas tptb blew that out of the water, but oh well. it was nice while it lasted. As for a Batie fan I'm not sure but I loved the actors on Y&R and was glad to hear them on B&B.

I probably won't watch often but who knows I might get hooked again. Very Happy

Cynthia looks forward to chatting and getting to know everyone here.

I know how u feel about Ethina Sad I only have two ships left that are still alive and this is one of them. Plus I LOVE Don and Heather to death so I'm happy to watch and support them. Not to mention that B&B is doing a great job and putting other soaps to shame.

Welcome to the board and hope u hang out here whenever u like Smile
Back to top Go down
rlfrank1207

PostSubject: Hi!   Welcome from the top cookie! Icon_minitime2/2/2012, 5:19 pm

I discovered Batie last summer. I had read about Batie in the soap mags & when Heather won for Best Supporting Actress at the Daytime Emmys last year, I wanted to see what all the hoopla was about & tuned in to B&B after not watching it for more than a decade.

I was hooked. I went back to YouTube & watched every episode that I could find about them. Now I can't get enough of them. Love them when they are front-burners.

Thank you Dania for creating this wonderful fan forum. I had been looking for a Batie fan site for several months where I can get information & gush about this fabulous couple.

Looking forward to many wonderful years of Batie.

Becky

Back to top Go down
Bill4Katielove

PostSubject: Re: Welcome from the top cookie!   Welcome from the top cookie! Icon_minitime9/17/2012, 11:45 am

I've been searching for a site and found this through a fanvid. I've always loved Heather and Don chem from way back on Y&R. I'll admit I was not a avid B&B watcher but I got in to them last year when Katie had her heart attack. Such fantastic scenes and through the roof acting. Anyone can see they are the couple. I've been searching old clips I want to try my hand at a fanvid. Initially for myself but I may show it out there. I hope to post with you guys a lot. Thanks.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Welcome from the top cookie!   Welcome from the top cookie! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Welcome from the top cookie!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Rescued By Love :: All About Rescued By Love :: Introductions-
Jump to: