Rescued By Love
Welcome to Rescued By Love, a fan forum dedicated to Bill Spencer, Jr. and Katie Logan on The Bold & The Beautiful.
Rescued By Love
Welcome to Rescued By Love, a fan forum dedicated to Bill Spencer, Jr. and Katie Logan on The Bold & The Beautiful.
Rescued By Love
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rescued By Love is a forum dedicated to Bill Spencer, Jr. and Katie Logan, Batie, on The Bold & The Beautiful. This is the place to show your love for Bill, Katie and Batie, as well as Don Diamont and Heather Tom, the actors who portray our fav B&B couple

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Announcements
***BATIE FANS***
Send your feedback to TPTB saying you want to see more of Bill & Katie on screen. Click HERE for all the details.
Link List
Batie Video Of The Week
March 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

Favorite Batie Moment

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Dania
Admin
Dania

Favorite Batie Moment Empty
PostSubject: Favorite Batie Moment   Favorite Batie Moment Icon_minitime11/13/2011, 4:56 am

I thought it would be fun to find out what everyone's favorite Batie moment is.

My favorite moment is their wedding....it was just so perfect and sweet and special I love you I love you I love you

My 2nd favorite would have to be when Katie touches Bill's face in their exchange after he doesn't send Donna's embarrassing catwalk photo to print. The way they looked at each other was just...WOW Exclamation
Back to top Go down
https://rescuedbylove.forumotion.com
spursbabe

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Batie Moment   Favorite Batie Moment Icon_minitime11/13/2011, 7:45 pm

my favourite scene is when bill tells katie that he loves her for the first time I love you I love you I love you that was a magical moment ........

my second favourite is there first kiss I love you I love you I love you loved that scene
Back to top Go down
Dania
Admin
Dania

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Batie Moment   Favorite Batie Moment Icon_minitime11/14/2011, 1:09 pm

spursbabe wrote:

my favourite scene is when bill tells katie that he loves her for the first time I love you I love you I love you that was a magical moment ........

my second favourite is there first kiss I love you I love you I love you loved that scene

Excellent choices...There really are so many amazing Batie moments that it's hard to choose. I love you
Back to top Go down
https://rescuedbylove.forumotion.com
B&Klove

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Batie Moment   Favorite Batie Moment Icon_minitime11/15/2011, 6:53 pm

my favorite moment is when Katie finds Bill sr last wishes...and Bill says katie i love you..
my second fav is when they have dinner and Bill tries to convince Katie to push and send the file for the cover

there are a lot of moments i really love
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Batie Moment   Favorite Batie Moment Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Favorite Batie Moment
Page 1 of 1